Select Page

Why choose to work with Gregory Cleary

1

Because I give you the strategies, tactics and guided implementation you need to generate results.

If you’re not making back 10 times my fee after our work, one of us is not doing his job—and it’s not usually me.

2

3

If you ask anyone I’ve worked with, 90 percent of them will tell you that working with me was some of the smartest money they ever spent. The other 10 percent didn’t do the work.

Because you can’t surprise me. After three decades, 6,000 presentations, and now 8 years as a full time implementer spending every single day with a Entrepreneur and their leadership. I’ve seen every challenge you have 50+ times. I know what works. No theory.

4

5

Because someone you know and respect recommended we chat, and I’m the answer to your prayers. (In addition, I’m one of the most humble people you’ll ever meet.)

You can spend less and you’ll get less. And you can spend more, and you’ll still get less. I overdeliver like crazy (read the testimonials or call my clients) because once you’re “in” with me, I have nothing more to sell you; and we can get to work!

6

Gregory Cleary, Certified EOS Implementer


Gregory is as committed to mastering his craft as any EOS implementer on the planet. His business is 100% referral only. He runs at full capacity and whenever he has an opening for a new client his current clients rush in and fill the spot with a peer from their Vistage group or an owner from their circle of friends.
Gregory Cleary is considered by most of his clients as having mastered EOS, not only because of his experience (he was the second Certified Implementers in the Twin Cities & one of the first 10 Certified EOS Implementers.  He also conducted over 170 EOS sessions last year) but also because of his shameless, no-holds-barred, all-consuming obsession with EOS aka Traction. More specifically, he’s obsessed with helping companies achieve their goals. And his obsession has paid off, with innumerable success stories in his portfolio.

Gregory has been helping companies gain “Traction” for over 25 years as a sales coach, collaborating with hundreds of companies and personally conducting over 6,000 sales calls. Gregory brings a wealth of real-world experience to every client and every session. He is out working with clients on a daily basis, sharing his success and helping to transform their companies from good to great!

He has worked with leadership teams across nearly every conceivable industry vertical. At this exact moment, odds are he is with a client implementing EOS. Or talking about EOS. Or reading about EOS. Or thinking about EOS. Or learning about EOS.
For more information, visit his LinkedIn profile, or contact greg@tractionmn.com or 952.445.8604

Establishing Control. Creating Value.


The Entrepreneurial Operating System® is a holistic business system that facilitates business growth and scale up.

What is EOS®?

EOS is a holistic operating system that facilitates business growth.

It strengthens Six Key Components that are foundational in all successful businesses.

Our Process

EOS Implementers have used this process nationwide to deliver 35,470 full day sessions to thousands of companies.

We know it works.

Client Feedback

What other EOS Implementers say about Gregory

OPTIMIZE FOR GROWTH

by the numbers

Visionaries and their leadership teams

Full Day sessions each year helping Entrepreneurs Scale Up their business

%

Percent Growth Rate

Years as a Certified Implementer and Head Coach

Average Session Rating

The path to mastery

The EOS Process is built to create independence not dependence on an EOS ImplementerTM. We take each day one step at a time so the process becomes part of your DNA.  No more flavor of the month.

90-Minute Meeting
The EOS Process starts with a complimentary 90-Minute Meeting that will teach you and your team about the six keys to running a self-managing business.  Ultimately, the meeting is intended to determine if there is a fit between you and the process as well as your EOS Implementer.
Focus Day™
If we decide to work together, we move to the Focus Day.  The Focus Day is a full-day session that typically takes 7 hours +/- 1 hour. During this session you will learn the Five LeadershipTM that will help you break through the ceiling each and every time. We will then establish clear roles and responsibilities with the Accountability ChartTM. From there we will establish the 90-Day WorldTMwith your first round of Rocks, establish a Meeting PulseTM, and create your first Scorecard. Every session is guaranteed whether you are on our subscription plan or daily session fee plan.
Vision Building™ Day 1
Once Focus Day is complete, we then move to the Vision Building sub-process.  It starts with Vision Building Day 1. There is typically 30-days between session days.  This allows you to practice all the tools on the path to mastery. In the full-day Vision Building Day 1 session, we will review all the Focus Day tools and all the work you’ve done.  Then we start answering the 8 QuestionsTM of the Vision/Traction OrganizerTM. During Vision Building Day 1, we will complete the following:

  1. What are your Core Values?
  2. What is your Core FocusTM?
  3. What is your 10-Year TargetTM?

Every session is guaranteed whether you are on our subscription plan or daily session fee plan.

Vision Building Day 2
In full-day Vision Building Day 2 session, we pick up where we left off answering the 8 Questions of the Vision/Traction Organizer.  The day starts by reviewing the Focus Day tools and the work we did in Vision Building Day 1. Once you and your team are on the same page and we’ve made corrections as necessary, we finish answering the 8 Questions:

  1. Marketing Strategy
  2. 3-Year PictureTM
  3. 1-Year Plan
  4. Quarterly Rocks
  5. Issues List

At this point, you and your leadership team are 100% on the same page with the vision for your organization and how you will get there. At the conclusion of this session, we will talk about how to roll-out the tools to the rest of your organization. Every session is guaranteed whether you are on our subscription plan or daily session fee plan.

Quarterly Pulsing™
In our Quarterly Pulsing sessions, we will meet once per quarter in a full-day session to address the following items:

  1. Review quarterly results and numbers
  2. Review the V/TOTM to make sure the team is 100% on the same page.
  3. Take a deep dive into the EOS tools on the path to mastery.
  4. Reset our 90-Day priorities with a new set of Rocks.
  5. Spend time in facilitate IDS (Identify, Discuss and Solving) to make sure we address the biggest issues.
Annual Planning
The Annual Planning session is two consecutive days with your leadership team working on the following:

  1. Review of annual goals and results
  2. Team Health
  3. Organizational CheckupTM
  4. S.W.O.T Anaylsis
  5. 3-Year Picture
  6. 1-Year Plan and Departmental Plans
  7. Quarterly Rocks
  8. Facilitated Issues Solving

Every session is guaranteed whether you are on our subscription plan or daily session fee plan.

Why choose to work with Gregory Cleary

1 Because of the powerful testimonials from some of the top entrepreneurs in the United States. See my partial list of clients and their testimonials

2 Because I give you the strategies, tactics and guided implementation you need to generate results.

3 Because I have a qualification process that you must go through before we work together. Just like you I’m looking for a good fit. Someone I can produce amazing results with who will then be a great advocate of mine.

4 Pay one price for unlimited coaching. I’m more concerned about you getting to your destination than running the meter.

5 The fee is the fee. If you’re not making back 10 times my fee after our work, one of us is not doing his job—and it’s not usually me.

6 Everything is too expensive until you want it.

7 If you ask anyone I’ve worked with, 90 percent of them will tell you that working with me was some of the smartest money they ever spent. The other 10 percent didn’t do the work.

8 Because you can’t surprise me. After three decades, 6,000 presentations, and now 8 years as a full time implementer spending every single day with a Entrepreneur and their leadership. I’ve seen every challenge you have 50+ times. I know what works. No theory.

9 Because someone you know and respect recommended we chat, and I’m the answer to your prayers. (In addition, I’m one of the most humble people you’ll ever meet.

10 You can spend less and you’ll get less. And you can spend more, and you’ll still get less. I overdeliver like crazy ((read the testimonials or call my clients) because once you’re “in” with me, I have nothing more to sell you ; and we can get to work!

My Guarantee: “The best investment you’ve ever made in your leadership team and coaching!”